Our team of M&A experts, which only works in these types of transactions, always with the strictest confidentiality, handles all phases of the transaction, both if you wish to sell your company or a part of your business, and if you want to take over or buy into another company. An added bonus in this field is that MSI Global Alliance provides ample international coverage, making it easier for us to find suitable investors anywhere in the world or, conversely, identify buying opportunities in the sector and country in which you are looking to acquire a business.
As a multidisciplinary firm, we have experts in each of the areas involved in the process, so we can handle these kinds of transactions from start to finish.
The deals we are involved in most often are:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- LBO (Leveraged Buy-Out)
- MBO (Management Buy-Out) and MBI (Management Buy-In)
- Expansion Capital
- Corporate restructuring (operational and financial)
- Generational succession of partners
The phases we are typically involved in when advising on an asset sale or acquisition transaction sale are:
- Operational and financial diagnostics
- Business plan and business valuation.
- Prospectus, teaser and other marketing documentation
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Active search and identification of target companies or investors
- Shortlist of target or interested companies, after their strategic and financial evaluation
- Drafting of non-binding offers and confidentiality agreements
- Acquisition Due Diligence.
- Negotiation support in all fields: legal, fiscal, financial, etc
- Preparation and advice in the final contract of sale/purchase
- Monitoring of compliance with the various milestones specified in the sale and purchase agreement
- Assistance in the takeover and integration of the acquired business.